Van Dyk R.. Cementitious Sealant Materials for ARD Control. Presented at the 1995 workshop.
Nicholson R., M. Biglari and M. Venhuis. Evaluation of the Benefits of Encapsulating Acid-Generating Tailings by Acid-Consuming Tailings. Presented at the 2008 workshop.
Ferguson K.. Integrating ARD Prevention into the Mt. Milligan Project. Presented at the 2008 workshop.
Aubertin M.. Lessons Learned From Field Applications of CCBE. Presented at the 2004 workshop.
- Water Diversion Capacity of Inclined Capillary Barriers
- The Behavior of Inclined Covers Used as Oxygen Barriers
Tremblay R. and L. Bienvenu. Metal Leaching/Acid Rock Drainage Mitigation in Quebec: An Overview. Presented at the 1999 workshop.
Bienvenu, L.. Recent Closure Technologies in Quebec for Acid Generating Sites. Presented at the 2019 workshop.
- Manitou-Goldex Project: An MRNF Agnico-Eagle Mines Partnership
- News Release: Fonds Restor-Action Nunavik
. Reclamation of the Manitou Tailings Site Using Neutral Tailings from Agnico-Eagle's Goldex Mine. Presented at the 2009 workshop.
Aubertin M.. The Use of CCBE to Control ARD: From Laboratory to Field Applications. Presented at the 2000 workshop.
- The Use of Hydraulic Breaks to Limit Desaturation of Inclined Capillary Barriers (In Proc. Of 53rd Canadian Geotechnical Conference, Montreal, 2000)
- The Use of Low Sulphide Tailings as the Moisture Retaining Layer in Engineered Cover Systems to Prevent AMD (In Proc. Of CSCE 2000 Annual Conference, London, Ontario, 2000)
M. Julien, M. Roy, M. Drouin and R. Lacroix. Update as of 2017 on the Reclamation Works at the Manitou Site with the Goldex Mine Tailings. Presented at the 2018 workshop.
Fyfe J.. Water Treatment at Xstrata Nickel Sudbury Incorporating Tertiary Wetlands Treatment. Presented at the 2010 workshop.