Mayich D. and B. Macdonald. Acid Rock Drainage Dry Covers Site Closure Program. Presented at the 2009 workshop.
Heath G.. Autonomous Monitoring System Results at the Gilt Edge Mine. Presented at the 2004 workshop.
Meiers G., M. O'Kane, C. Bradley and J. Shea. Closure of a Legacy WRP: Transitioning to Passive Treatment. Presented at the 2015 workshop.
Small A., J. Pugh, J. Stroiazzo and I. Walton. Closure of Jarosite Pond Facility, Timmins, Ontario: Design and Construction. Presented at the 2013 workshop.
Power C., D. Hersey and J. MacPhee. Comparative Analysis of Defect Leakage Rates at Geomembrane-Lined Cover Systems in the Sydney Coalfield. Presented at the 2022 workshop.
Bleiker D.. Concept to Closure: Victoria Junction Coal Preparation Plant. Presented at the 2006 workshop.
Benson C.. Evolution of Soil Hydraulic Properties in Dry Covers: Lessons Learned from the Alternative Cover Assessment Program (ACAP). Presented at the 2009 workshop.
Sperling T.. Geomembrane Barriers In Bottom Liner and Cover Applications At Landfill Sites. Presented at the 2009 workshop.
Hofton T. and R. Schwenger. Geomembrane Cover on Normetal Reactive Tailings: A Case Study. Presented at the 2009 workshop.
Benson C.. Hydraulic & Chemical Properties of Geosynthetic Clay Liners Exhumed from Dry Covers. Presented at the 2009 workshop.
Rowe R.K.. Lessons Learned from Landfills about Liner Performance and Leakage. Presented at the 2012 workshop.
Rowe R.K.. Performance and Design Features to Improve and Sustain Geomembrane Performance. Presented at the 2012 workshop.
Maurice R. and M. Wiber. Poirier Mine: HDPE Liner Over Tailings, Performance After Four Years. Presented at the 2004 workshop.
Wiber M.. Poirier Reclamation Performance. Presented at the 2006 workshop.
Bienvenu L.. Recent Closure Technologies in Quebec for Acid Generating Sites. Presented at the 2019 workshop.
- Manitou-Goldex Project: An MRNF Agnico-Eagle Mines Partnership
- News Release: Fonds Restor-Action Nunavik
Power C., D. Hersey, M. Ramasamy and J. MacPhee. Seven Years of Cover Performance at Mine Waste Rock Piles: Insights from the Sydney Coalfield. Presented at the 2022 workshop.
- Combined DC resistivity and induced polarization (DC-IP) for mapping the internal composition of a mine waste rock pile in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Performance assessment of a single-layer moisture store-and-release cover system at a mine waste rock pile in a seasonally humid region (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Evolution of Acid Mine Drainage from a Coal Waste Rock Pile Reclaimed with a Simple Soil Cover
- Numerical prediction of the long-term evolution of acid mine drainage at a waste rock pile site remediated with an HDPE-lined cover system
- Five-year performance monitoring of a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) cover system at a reclaimed mine waste rock pile in the Sydney Coalfield (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Rainey D.. Surface Water Management Challenges at the Grum Sulphide Cell (GSC) Cover, Faro Mine Complex, Yukon. Presented at the 2011 workshop.
Sperling T.. Use of Low Permeability Covers and Liners in Solid Waste Management - An Opportunity for Technology Transfer. Presented at the 2000 workshop.