Mayich D. and B. Macdonald. Acid Rock Drainage Dry Covers Site Closure Program. Presented at the 2009 workshop.
MacDonald B.. Cape Breton Development Corporation (CBDC) Site Closure Program. Presented at the 2006 workshop.
O'Kane M. and L. Barbour. Challenges with measuring cover system performance. Presented at the 2014 workshop.
Wiatzka G.. Closure Liability Estimating for Cape Breton Development Closure Properties. Presented at the 2006 workshop.
- Development of a Screening Level Risk Assessment Methodology for Abandoned Mines and Former Military Sites in Northern Canada
- Risk Assessment of Site Conditions at the Port Radium Mine Site, NWT
Meiers G., M. O'Kane, C. Bradley and J. Shea. Closure of a Legacy WRP: Transitioning to Passive Treatment. Presented at the 2015 workshop.
Power C., D. Hersey and J. MacPhee. Comparative Analysis of Defect Leakage Rates at Geomembrane-Lined Cover Systems in the Sydney Coalfield. Presented at the 2022 workshop.
Bleiker D.. Concept to Closure: Victoria Junction Coal Preparation Plant. Presented at the 2006 workshop.
Shea J.. Designing a Treatment System to Deal with the Combined Discharge from a Group of Nine Flooding Coal Mines. Presented at the 2012 workshop.
Kwong Y.T.J.. Evolution of Mine-Pool Chemistry at the Sydney Coal Mines, Nova Scotia, and Its Impacts on Decommissioning Strategy. Presented at the 2006 workshop.
- Evolution of Mine-Pool Chemistry at the Sydney Coalfield, Nova Scotia, Canada, and Its Implications for Mine Decommissioning
Meiers G., C. Bradley and J. Shea. Performance of Cover Systems with Geosynthetic Barrier Layers. Presented at the 2015 workshop.
Power C., D. Hersey, M. Ramasamy and J. MacPhee. Seven Years of Cover Performance at Mine Waste Rock Piles: Insights from the Sydney Coalfield. Presented at the 2022 workshop.
- Combined DC resistivity and induced polarization (DC-IP) for mapping the internal composition of a mine waste rock pile in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Performance assessment of a single-layer moisture store-and-release cover system at a mine waste rock pile in a seasonally humid region (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Evolution of Acid Mine Drainage from a Coal Waste Rock Pile Reclaimed with a Simple Soil Cover
- Numerical prediction of the long-term evolution of acid mine drainage at a waste rock pile site remediated with an HDPE-lined cover system
- Five-year performance monitoring of a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) cover system at a reclaimed mine waste rock pile in the Sydney Coalfield (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Forgeron S.. The 1B Hydraulic System - Sydney Coalfield, Glace Bay, NS. Presented at the 2006 workshop.
Shea J.. The 1B Hydraulic System (CBDC). Presented at the 2019 workshop.