Power C., D. Hersey and J. MacPhee. Comparative Analysis of Defect Leakage Rates at Geomembrane-Lined Cover Systems in the Sydney Coalfield. Presented at the 2022 workshop.
Martin A.J., S. Salvador, D. Dunbar, C. Fraser, S. Mueller and N. Eriksson. Pit Lake Modelling and Management at the Aitik Mine, Sweden. Presented at the 2020 workshop.
Power C., D. Hersey, M. Ramasamy and J. MacPhee. Seven Years of Cover Performance at Mine Waste Rock Piles: Insights from the Sydney Coalfield. Presented at the 2022 workshop.
- Combined DC resistivity and induced polarization (DC-IP) for mapping the internal composition of a mine waste rock pile in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Performance assessment of a single-layer moisture store-and-release cover system at a mine waste rock pile in a seasonally humid region (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Evolution of Acid Mine Drainage from a Coal Waste Rock Pile Reclaimed with a Simple Soil Cover
- Numerical prediction of the long-term evolution of acid mine drainage at a waste rock pile site remediated with an HDPE-lined cover system
- Five-year performance monitoring of a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) cover system at a reclaimed mine waste rock pile in the Sydney Coalfield (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Unée A.. Svartliden Closure Measures. Presented at the 2022 workshop.