Mayich D. and B. Macdonald. Acid Rock Drainage Dry Covers Site Closure Program. Presented at the 2009 workshop.
KEYWORDS: Cape Breton consolidate dry cover Franklyn geomembrane Princess Summit Victoria Junction
Meiers G., M. O'Kane, C. Bradley and J. Shea. Closure of a Legacy WRP: Transitioning to Passive Treatment. Presented at the 2015 workshop.
KEYWORDS: Cape Breton dry cover geomembrane hydrology treatment Victoria Junction
Power C., D. Hersey and J. MacPhee. Comparative Analysis of Defect Leakage Rates at Geomembrane-Lined Cover Systems in the Sydney Coalfield. Presented at the 2022 workshop.
KEYWORDS: Cape Breton cover Franklin geomembrane hydrology monitoring Scotchtown Summit Victoria Junction
Bleiker D.. Concept to Closure: Victoria Junction Coal Preparation Plant. Presented at the 2006 workshop.
KEYWORDS: Cape Breton closure dry cover geomembrane hydrology treatment Victoria Junction
Power C., D. Hersey, M. Ramasamy and J. MacPhee. Seven Years of Cover Performance at Mine Waste Rock Piles: Insights from the Sydney Coalfield. Presented at the 2022 workshop.
KEYWORDS: Cape Breton cover drainage chemistry Franklin gas geomembrane hydrology Lingan monitoring Scotchtown Summit soil barrier Victoria Junction
- Combined DC resistivity and induced polarization (DC-IP) for mapping the internal composition of a mine waste rock pile in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Performance assessment of a single-layer moisture store-and-release cover system at a mine waste rock pile in a seasonally humid region (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Evolution of Acid Mine Drainage from a Coal Waste Rock Pile Reclaimed with a Simple Soil Cover
- Numerical prediction of the long-term evolution of acid mine drainage at a waste rock pile site remediated with an HDPE-lined cover system
- Five-year performance monitoring of a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) cover system at a reclaimed mine waste rock pile in the Sydney Coalfield (Nova Scotia, Canada)