O'Kane M.. A Summary of the INAP Report on the Evaluation of the Long-Term Performance of Dry Cover Systems. Presented at the 2004 workshop.
Isabel D., J. Cyr, A. Hebert and R. Maurice. Aldermac Mine Site Restoration. Presented at the 2009 workshop.
Jennings S. and P. Castiglione. Applications of Soil Physics for Long-term Monitoring of Soil Water Content in Evapotranspiration Cover Systems in Montana; Case Studies and Equipment Evolution. Presented at the 2009 workshop.
Dobson, J.. Coffee Reclamation Research. Presented at the 2019 workshop.
Tisch B., G. Spiers, P. Beckett and A. Lock. Developing Agricultural Opportunities on Mine Tailings: The Green Mines Green Energy Initiative. Presented at the 2008 workshop.
- Green Mines Green Energy: Establishing Productive Land on Mine Tailings
- Green Mines - Green Energy: Generating Green Energy on Tailings
Price W.. Information and Design Requirements for Dry Covers. Presented at the 2004 workshop.
- Excerpts from Guidelines for Metal Leaching and Acid Rock Drainage at Minesites in British Columbia
- Excerpts from List of Potential Information Requirements in Metal Leaching and Acid Rock Drainage Assessment and Mitigation Work
Stoltz E., M. Greger and L.O. Hoglund. MiMi: Establishment of Vegetation on Water-Covered Mine Wastes - Integration in the Performance Assessment Framework. Presented at the 2001 workshop.
Middleton, C.. Nutrient Deficiencies in Peat Mineral Soils. Presented at the 2019 workshop.
S. Langley, S. Beauchemin and B. Tisch. Organic Covers on Tailings: Eﬀects and Economic Returns. Presented at the 2018 workshop.
Lanthier, Y.. Remote Monitoring at Northern Sites. Presented at the 2019 workshop.
Kempenaar, L.. Soil Biodiversity and Chemistry Challenges in Oil Sands. Presented at the 2019 workshop.
McGregor, D.. The Faro Mine Legacy. Presented at the 2019 workshop.
Barbour L., D. Chapman, C. Qualizza, S. Kessler, C. Boese, R. Shurniak, G. Meiers, M. O'Kane, J. Hendry and S. Wall. Tracking the Evolution of Reclaimed Landscapes Through the Use of Instrumented Watersheds: A Brief History of the Syncrude Southwest 30 Overburden Reclamation Research Program. Presented at the 2004 workshop.
- Tracking the Evolution of Reclaimed Landscapes Through the Use of Instrumented Watersheds - A Brief History of the Syncrude Southwest 30 Overburden Reclamation Research Rrogram
Straker, J.. Using ecosystem water and carbon fluxes as integrated measures of reclamation success. Presented at the 2019 workshop.
Fyfe J.. Water Treatment at Xstrata Nickel Sudbury Incorporating Tertiary Wetlands Treatment. Presented at the 2010 workshop.