Price W., M. Aziz and K. Bellefontaine. 2010 Review of Financial Security at Equity Silver Mine. Presented at the 2011 workshop.
Chambers, D.. Alaska Large Mine Reclamation Bonding - 2005. Presented at the 2006 workshop.
- Alaska Large Mine Reclamation Bonding - 2005
- Financial Assurance Reviews for Alaskan Mines - Fort Knox, Green Creeks, Kensington Gold, Pogo and True North
Bellefontaine, K.. BC is Booming - Is ARD Looming? An Overview of Regulatory Approaches and Recent Mining Issues in British Columbia. Presented at the 2006 workshop.
- Environmental Management Plans: A Key Tool in Ensuring Successful Long-term Environmental Management at Closed Mine Sites with ML/ARD
MacDonald, B.. Cape Breton Development Corporation (CBDC) Site Closure Program. Presented at the 2006 workshop.
Wiatzka, G.. Closure Liability Estimating for Cape Breton Development Closure Properties. Presented at the 2006 workshop.
- Development of a Screening Level Risk Assessment Methodology for Abandoned Mines and Former Military Sites in Northern Canada
- Risk Assessment of Site Conditions at the Port Radium Mine Site, NWT
C. Meints and M. Aziz. Equity Mine - 25 Years of Closure. Presented at the 2018 workshop.
KEYWORDS: batch closure collection construction material discharge drainage chemistry dry cover Equity financial security HDS hydrology impoundment monitoring physical stability prediction receiving environment soil barrier solid residue tailings treatment underwater waste rock
Ferguson K. and M. Aziz. Equity Silver Mine - Ten Years Experience with Dry Covers. Presented at the 2000 workshop.
R. Purdon. Implementing Mine Closure Plans - Ontario's Experience. Presented at the 2018 workshop.
Ziemkiewicz, P.. Long-term Performance of Passive AMD Treatment Systems. Presented at the 2006 workshop.
Patterson R.J.. Mine Closure Planning at Equity Silver Mines Ltd.. Presented at the 1995 workshop.
Cowan W.R.. Mine Rehabilitation in Ontario: Legislation Development and Progress. Presented at the 1999 workshop.
Bradley, R.. The Rehabilitation of Ontario's Kam Kotia Mine. Presented at the 2006 workshop.